Well the new public test realms are out for world of warcraft with Patch 2.4.2 and we have already seen some pretty random class changes going on. There doesn't seem to be anything major or raid breaking just yet but we ought to keep an eye out!
Ontop of the class changes it seems mages will be able to portal/teleport to Theramore or Stonard depending on their allegiance, something that should cut a fair bit of travelling time for them! and Mount speed increase items will become Mount Enchantments, so goodby stacked Carrot on a Stick and Riding Crop :(
The Class changes in PTR Patch 2.4.2 are -
- Talent: Primal Fury (Rank 2) will now be properly unlearned when it is untalented.
- Talent: (Restoration)- Natural Perfection will no longer proc by normal melee attacks.
- Aspect of the Viper: This ability now grants an additional amount of mana each 5 seconds equal to 35% of the hunter’s level.
- Boar Charge: This ability will no longer make Growl cast immediately after it generates excessive threat.
- The pet ability Growl will no longer scale with pet Attack Power.
- Dire Ravens in Blade’s Edge Mountains now tameable.
- Scare Beast: The range on this spell has been increased to 30 yards and it is now instant cast.
- Tamed Drywallow Snappers now will know Bite 5 (instead of Claw 5.)
- Talent: Improved Blink (Arcane) now reduces chance to be hit by 13/25% and the duration of Rank 1 has been increased to 4 seconds.
- Completing the quest “Arcane Refreshment” will now properly teach the spell Conjure Water (Rank 7).
- Polymorph: Mounted creatures will no longer remain mounted while polymorphed.
- Mage Armor no longer reduces the duration of beneficial magic buffs.
- Molten Armor will now do damage while a damage absorption shield is active.
- Flash of Light and Holy Light will now work properly with castsequence macros.
- Seal of the Crusader: This ability now increases the damage dealt by Crusader Strike by 40%.
- Crusader Strike (Retribution) will now properly receive a damage increase from Seal of The Crusader.
- Talent: Precision (Ranks 1-3) will no longer improperly display daggers and staves as a weapon class in the tooltip.
- Paladins that already have Apprentice Riding skill can now properly learn Summon Warhorse from the trainer.
- Fear Ward will no longer be consumed while under the effects of cyclone.
- Mana Burn: This spell can no longer trigger effects that require the target to be struck with a critical hit.
- Power Word:Shield now has the correct sound associated with it and can no longer be heard from large distances.
- Talent: Power Infusion will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
- Ability: Blade Flurry: This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.
- Talent: Mutilate (Assassination) will no longer incorrectly appear multiple times in the combat log when used.
- Ability: Frostbrand Weapon: Rank 6 damage has been increased very slightly.
- Drain Soul: Channeling of this spell will now always stop when a player target dies.
- Pets: Using a sacrifice effect to kill your own pet will no longer trigger effects that should only occur when killing an enemy.
- Sweeping Strikes: This ability can no longer hit critters as its secondary targets and will now use a proper range calculation for all secondary targets.